Winery Compliance Reporting
Vino Services NW can prepare the following required reports for the Washington State Liquor Control Board (WSLCB) and the Alcohol, Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB):
- Washington Domestic Winery Summary Tax Report (LIQ 774)
- Report of Sales to Washington Wine Distributors by Domestic Winery (LIQ 777)
- Report of Wine Premises Operations Form (TTB F 5120.17)
- Excise Tax Returns (TTB F 5000.24)
|Up to 1000 gallons
|Greater than 5000 gallons
- Includes one onsite visit to winery for initial setup. Additional travel fee is $75 for one hour of consulting and $35/hr thereafter.
- Reporting Forms are do to Vino Services NW by the 10th of each month, if summitted after 10th a late submission charge of $25 will be added to current monthly fee.
- Audits can be performed if requested for an additional fee.
- TTB annual reports fee is $50 less than the setup fee. As a part of set-up, we can help with establishing the Washington State Liquor Control Board's Recommendations for Acceptable Accounting Records such as Invoices, Cash Registers, Inventory Records, Removal Records, Sales Records (Dollar Amount), and Conversion Values.